Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DAY-XXI: Kanpur-Gwalior

The NORMAL flag-off RITUAL and we were on road by 10.30 AM. The was expected to be exciting as we were traveling to Gwalior, better known as 'SCHINDIA CAPITAL'. And another interesting part was we were suppose to see a glimpse of CHAMBAL. Chambal, does not need ant introduction but now it is a completely different story but still the name carries the THREAT to some extent.

My Team-mates are now a days quite aware of what kind of photography I do, what kind of surrounding I prefer, what should be the composition of the three Nanos etc n etc. So they knew I must have something in my mind specially for Chambal. I can't call myself a DAREDEVIL but I rarely care any such things, it's just like another path.

Anyways, I was getting bored of Highways. And we needed to continue on 4 lane NH-2 for some 130+ kilometers till Etawah and then on double lane NH-92 which connects to Gwalior. I was much excited for that double lane stretch, though it was difficult from a drivers point of view but it has it's own charm which never can be compared to 4lane or 8lane Highways.

This time we were accompanied by Tata's online winner Mr. Tripathi, who came all the way from Gorakhpur for the test drive. As well as Mr. Vikat and Mr Sailesh. from Tata Motors.

Flag-off...
Photobucket

Mr. Tripathy, Mr. Sailesh and Mr. Vikat (L-R)
Photobucket

Glimpse of CHAMBAL...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment